Türkoba Mahallesi,Erguvan SokakNo:26 / K 34537
Tepekent - Büyükçekmece
Departments Located in the Campus
Faculty of Science and Letters
Faculty of Fine Arts
Faculty of Economics and Administrative Sciences
Faculty of Communication
Faculty of Engineering and Architecture
School of Foreign Languages
Kemalpaşa Mahallesi Halkalı Caddesi No:101 34295Sefaköy - KüçükçekmeceIstanbul-Turkey
Post Graduate Institute
Merkez Efendi MahallesiEski Londra Asfaltı Cd. No 1/3, 34010 Cevizlibağ - Zeytinburnuİstanbul-Türkiye
Faculty of Medicine
School of Health Sciences
T.C. Istanbul ArelUniversity
T.C. Istanbul Arel University
English Preparatory School Online Proficiency Exam Guidelines
· The exam will be held on Friday, June 19, 2020.
· Exam starts at 11:00 and ends at 14:40
· The exam consists of 4 parts:
o Reading: 11:00 – 11:40
o Use of English: 12:00 – 12:40
o Listening: 13:00 – 13:40
o Writing: 14:00 – 14:40
· Exam will be conducted online on Zoom.
· Questions will be sent to the students via email, whatsapp or Google class. Students are required to send back answers to the questions at the end of the time for each part (to the Main Course Teacher), upon completion next part questions will be sent until students complete all 4 parts.
· On the exam day, the exam will be done through a computer or similar device with a broadband internet connection, sound and camera system.
· In the writing section, 1 topic will be selected out of 2 and it will be written with the patterns given in the question. Writing section will be written on the computer with keyboard.
· One track will be listened (4 times) to in the listening section and 15 multiple-choice questions will be asked.
· In the reading section, 2 texts will be given and 10 questions will be asked.
· In the Use of English section, general knowledge of English skills will be tested.
· During the exam, student cameras will not be turned-off and the students will not be allowed to leave the screen.
· Students are required to keep the session open until the end of the exam.
· Students will not be allowed to use extra devices during the exam. If needed, only 1 extra device can be used for online image.
· Students are required to save their exams to their names and send it back to the relevant instructor.
· All students are required to be visible on the screen from the beginning to the end of the exam.
· 2 instructors will serve as online supervisors during the exam.
· The exam will be graded as below;
o Writing: 20 points
o Listening: 20 points
o Reading: 30 points
o Use of English: 30 points
Vaccination for International Student
About English Preparatory 2nd. Exemption Exam
On Student’s Shuttles
On English Prepatory School Additional Proficiency Exam
Preparatory Classes First Week (4 October - 8 October) Orientation Program
The Scope of Precautions for Covid-19 at the Campus Entrances
Announcement on English Preparatory School Proficiency Exam on 29th of September, 2021
School of Foreign Languages Turkish Preparatory School Online Proficiency Exam Guidelines
On the New Education Model for the 2021-2022 Academic Year
27 January 2021 English Preparatory Mid-term Proficency Exam
School of Foreign Languages 3rd Turkish Preparatory School Online Proficiency Exam Guidelines
23.10.2020 English Prep School Proficiency Student List
About the Prep School English Proficiency Exam (23.10.2020)
School of Foreign Languages 2st Turkish Preparatory School Online Proficiency Exam Guidelines
About the Prep School English Proficiency Exam (16.10.2020)
About the English Preperatory Class Lists
Distance Education System Student Guide
Turkish Preparatory School Online Proficiency Exam Guidelines
Speaking Club Kicks Off!
Regarding the Transportation Services
Reading Club Awaits You
Regarding the English Preparatory Programme Exemption Exam on 19th Sep.
Istanbul Arel University Signs a Sponsorship Agreement with Büyükçekmece Basketball Team
Changes Regarding the University’s Bank Details
2018 © Istanbul Arel University